Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Finally getting around to blogging :)

Well, we're just about settled in our new home here in Draper, UT. We're nestled half way down the Wasatch mountain range atop a hill we call "South Mountain". Our cute cul-de-sac is filled with plenty of playmates for our kids, we've really enjoyed getting to know our new neighbors.

This is our living room, I love that it's right off the kitchen. The house was used as a model home for the builder's, so the rooms were already painted nicely, so we just went with it. The colors wouldn't have been my first choice, but they've really grown on me :)
This is the view from our entree way. I like that it's so spacious.
I absolutely LOVE this island :)













Here the front side of our house, we're on the corner of the street with 3 other homes on the east side of us. It was a cold dreary day, so you can't see the giant mountain just past the houses. The other side of the cul-de-sac is just a big field right now, but there's supposed to be a church built on the property sometime in the near future. I really hope they'll give the kids a small patch of grass to play on :)
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment